It only takes a minute or two – then you’re ready to call your friends free over Skype, and even talk face-to-face on video.
- You can create your Skype Account using your existing Microsoft account (which includes Messenger, Hotmail or Outlook.com account)
- You can also use you Facebook account to register.
- Next, you have to fill-in some important details which will be use later on upon signing in your Skype.
- Profile Information – on this one, you will have to fill-in form. But take note that anyone on Skype can see your profile information. You can edit the security settings later on.
- And Finally, You can now select your own Skype name and Password of your choice.
I hope that the information I gave you cleared a way for you to create your own Skype account.
After this one, you can now connect with me through Skype.
Here is my Username: jim.chism8
You can send me a Contact Request, just find the add contact icon on your Skype once you have logged-in to your account:
Just click the Person with + (plus) sign and search my username on the search bar.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Talk to you later, Bye!